xxHNX2LGN_mi1k5pYPzJTmyCdBk Closing of This Blog For Now | The Right Commentary<script src='//www.reddit.com/buttonlite.js?i=1' type='text/javascript'></script>

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Closing of This Blog For Now

I guess this post is non sequitur since there has not been a post on The Right Commentary since September 2014 (other than one test post).  The reasons are lack of time and commitment.  I just feel burned out with this blog.  I reserve the right to open it back up and with a new URL as well.

If you are of retirement age or just curious about retirement, I urge you to consider subscribing to my retirement blog, The Retired Baby Boomer.  You will find a lot of information and many more visitors there.  So, to the current subscribers, my sincere apologies for not making this post before now.  Hopefully, you will join us on The Retired Baby Boomer.

JD

No comments:

Post a Comment

All political views are welcome. That includes the liberal viewpoint as well. Civil discussion is preferred and encouraged. You can disagree without being disagreeable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...